View Profile BassMZero

All 29 Audio Reviews

29 w/ Responses

God... damn. Mad atmospheric and that bass. Love a good DnB track. Something a guy could really space out to... get really introspective with... maybe ponder the complexities of life and existence.
Rad/10

ShiftingConix responds:

That was my goal with this song! I tried making it to make people think after listening to it. Thank you for the review though :)

Fire.

AeroMusic responds:

*calls 999*

It's been a while, GVP.

This did not need to be so long. It's not really worth uploading at all. We all get the urge to share the things we're working on before they're complete, but NG isn't the place for that.

I'm feeling this more than the original. Nice work. :)

I'm feeling this a lot. Feels like a dirty track left out of Human After All.
However, I am not down with being sexually harassed by a robot. I might have to notify Asimov.

Fire.

freezwalm responds:

sure thing

I'm feeling this. Simple and clean.

Digiguy responds:

Thanks!

Takes me back to the old days of grinding out songs in DDR when Afronova was the shit. Not sure what that fade out toward the middle of the song was about, but it didn't really detract from anything. Good shit.

You should tighten up that sample loop and maybe use a meatier kick. Dope track, nonetheless.

I make future beats, chipbreak, hardcore and anything else that pops into my mind. Thank you for taking the time to check me out.

24, Male