View Profile BassMZero

14 Movie Reviews

I sat through an ad longer than this animation and still found it worth the wait.

ZoomToons responds:

haha, thanks! Sorry to hear the ad was a ball-ache.
If you decide to become a supporter, you can chip in $25 a year and go completely ad-free :)

I love this so much.

Holy FACK I'm excited for season 8, boys!

scottwjsm responds:

8 Game Reviews

Cute lol. Had to mute it and play Kola Kid's "Spaceman" for full effect. Beat the game as the song ended.

I had fun. The shooting segments were a bit lacking. Maybe have a timer that went down quickly to increase the sense of urgency to get a headshot. Not a bad game at all, though.

Could use a little more depth or difficulty to make up for the lack of depth. Very enjoyable.

29 Audio Reviews

Nice tune. Reminds me of MidNight Blood from DJ Max Portable 2 for some reason. Definitely something I'd like to play in a rhythm game.

DjGubkafish responds:

All I can think of is a Mega Man-style Hajime no Ippo platformer. Rad track.

xWhitexFlamex responds:

Thanks man, you're the first to submit a review to any of my work, if you liked it check out some of my other stuff maybe, they're all different in their own way. I was thinking megaman too but I haven't heard of Haijime no ippo before. Thanks again for the review, its nice to know other people enjoy what I make! :)

Man, this would be rad as a DnB track. I love this so much. I am elated and melancholy at the same time. Kudos.

Acoustatic responds:

Thanks man I'm happy you liked it! I'll see what I can do about a DnB remix, I just recently got FL Studio so I'll see how fast I can learn haha. Thanks for sharing your opinion, I appreciate the feedback :)

16 Art Reviews

More like "Thicc," amiright?

I'll see myself out.

I will never understand how someone can take a blank canvas and make something this great. Props to you, friend.

This surprised me!

I make future beats, chipbreak, hardcore and anything else that pops into my mind. Thank you for taking the time to check me out.

23, Male