Space Odyssey Space Odyssey

Nice tune. Reminds me of MidNight Blood from DJ Max Portable 2 for some reason. Definitely something I'd like to play in a rhythm game.

DjGubkafish responds:

Fighting Spirit Fighting Spirit

All I can think of is a Mega Man-style Hajime no Ippo platformer. Rad track.

xWhitexFlamex responds:

Thanks man, you're the first to submit a review to any of my work, if you liked it check out some of my other stuff maybe, they're all different in their own way. I was thinking megaman too but I haven't heard of Haijime no ippo before. Thanks again for the review, its nice to know other people enjoy what I make! :)

This Is Absolutely Life This Is Absolutely Life

Man, this would be rad as a DnB track. I love this so much. I am elated and melancholy at the same time. Kudos.

Acoustatic responds:

Thanks man I'm happy you liked it! I'll see what I can do about a DnB remix, I just recently got FL Studio so I'll see how fast I can learn haha. Thanks for sharing your opinion, I appreciate the feedback :)

Overture Overture

I totally thought this was going to turn into "How to Save A Life" for a second. Up until 4:00, I was getting kind of depressed by it. Beyond that point, it had me thinking about good times I've had in the past. I don't mind the repetitiveness of the track at all because it never gets to a point where I'm bored with it. I'd love to hear this played by a real orchestra.

lantaren responds:

Lol.. yeah, no :P although that's a good song nonetheless.. I'm glad that I could at least evoke feelings in you - if there's anything I want to do as a composer/producer, it is to make people feel emotion.

I would also love to hear it played by an orchestra, if only I had access to one.. and I know what you mean by not getting to a point where you get bored with it, I felt like I allowed it to do just enough without killing it, and I suppose that you've confirmed that thought.

Chiptune Chiptune

Belongs on an album entitled "Songs to Pirate Software To." Totally rad.

Pumpkin Research Facility Pumpkin Research Facility

Such a fitting title haha. It's def got that heavy, eerie feel which I'm sure is what you were going for.

ForgottenDawn responds:

Yeah, also I'm trying to fix this description bug that appears to not updating itself...

EDIT: Alright, fixed. Thanks for your comment

Ī©megeist - Current Ī©megeist - Current

I'm feeling this quite a bit.

"This isn't that great but I was getting extremely sick of working on it."
Story of my life.

Omegeist responds:

i just couldn't get it to sound right.

Power Ranger Trance Remix Power Ranger Trance Remix

Super rad, but it comes off as a bit noisy to me and it kind of muddies the sound. I can't quite put my finger on which synth is doing it. I'd love to hear it again mixed a little differently!

DjMobius responds:

File replaced - should be fixed now :) if not just tell me

VPhases VPhases

At 0:12 I was like "Hold on. Let me switch to my proper headphones."

At 1:15 I learned that was the best decision I've made today.

Might sound odd, but it totally makes me want to play some Capcom vs SNK 2. Rad melodies. Sick drums. Wicked track, man.

Mary Mary

Oooh. This is great! Has kind of an eerie feel to it, especially during the chorus. Sounds like the type of song I'd hear during a movie trailer and be forced to look up haha. Easily one of my favorite tracks on the site. Love it.

newhansen responds: