NEW CAR! NEW CAR!

I sat through an ad longer than this animation and still found it worth the wait.

ZoomToons responds:

haha, thanks! Sorry to hear the ad was a ball-ache.
If you decide to become a supporter, you can chip in $25 a year and go completely ad-free :)

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

I love this so much.

TrailerParkCats Episode 1 TrailerParkCats Episode 1

Holy FACK I'm excited for season 8, boys!

scottwjsm responds:

You Only Get One SpaceMan You Only Get One SpaceMan

Cute lol. Had to mute it and play Kola Kid's "Spaceman" for full effect. Beat the game as the song ended.

The Shai Job The Shai Job

I had fun. The shooting segments were a bit lacking. Maybe have a timer that went down quickly to increase the sense of urgency to get a headshot. Not a bad game at all, though.

One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28) One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28)

Could use a little more depth or difficulty to make up for the lack of depth. Very enjoyable.

Space Odyssey Space Odyssey

Nice tune. Reminds me of MidNight Blood from DJ Max Portable 2 for some reason. Definitely something I'd like to play in a rhythm game.

DjGubkafish responds:

Fighting Spirit Fighting Spirit

All I can think of is a Mega Man-style Hajime no Ippo platformer. Rad track.

xWhitexFlamex responds:

Thanks man, you're the first to submit a review to any of my work, if you liked it check out some of my other stuff maybe, they're all different in their own way. I was thinking megaman too but I haven't heard of Haijime no ippo before. Thanks again for the review, its nice to know other people enjoy what I make! :)

This Is Absolutely Life This Is Absolutely Life

Man, this would be rad as a DnB track. I love this so much. I am elated and melancholy at the same time. Kudos.

Acoustatic responds:

Thanks man I'm happy you liked it! I'll see what I can do about a DnB remix, I just recently got FL Studio so I'll see how fast I can learn haha. Thanks for sharing your opinion, I appreciate the feedback :)

Pokemon Wicke Pokemon Wicke

More like "Thicc," amiright?

I'll see myself out.

Sneak Attack Sneak Attack

I will never understand how someone can take a blank canvas and make something this great. Props to you, friend.

supris boy supris boy